2 cups finely shredded fresh zucchini ( 2-8-inch zucchini)
4 Large Eggs, beaten
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
4 teaspoons baking powder
1. Wash and shred zucchini on a fine shredder
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs; add shredded zucchini and mix well using a fork
3. Add flour, sugar, salt and olive oil and stir well to blend.
4. Finally, add baking powder and mix using a spoon.
5. Preheat griddle to 425-450 F.
6. Rub grill with oil before cooking each batch of pancakes.
7. Spoon batter ( 2 tablespoons) for each pancake.
8. Cook until bubbles on top of pancake almost stop, about 1 1/2 minutes; turn pancake over and continue to cook for another 1 to 1.5 minutes.
Other Info (pictures, nutrition, etc)