Top Ramen Salad Recipe by LorettaMach
2 (3 ounce) packages chickenflavored ramen noodles, broken
into pieces, seasoning packets
½ cup raw sunflower seeds
½ cup slivered almonds
1 (16 ounce) package coleslaw
3 eaches green onions, chopped
½ cup olive oil
3 tablespoons white vinegar
1 tablespoon white sugar
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
Salad Dressing Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread ramen noodles,
sunflower seeds, and almonds onto a baking sheet.
- Bake noodles, sunflower seeds, and almonds in the preheated oven
until fragrant and toasted, 10 to 15 minutes. Cool to room
- Combine coleslaw mix and green onions in a large bowl. Pour cooled
noodle mixture over the top.
- Whisk olive oil, reserved ramen seasoning packets, vinegar, sugar, and black pepper together in a bowl until dressing is smooth. Pour dressing over coleslaw and toss to coat.
Other Info (pictures, nutrition, etc)
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
- 449.9 calories;
- protein 9.9g 20% DV;
- carbohydrates 34.9g 11% DV;
- fat 31.1g 48% DV;
- cholesterol 6.1mg 2% DV;
- sodium 323.9mg 13% DV.