Sweet Potatoand Black Bean Enchiladas by LorettaMach
12 Corn tortillas
1/2 cup Queso Fresco
1 Avocado, diced
1/4 cup cilantro
1 medium sweet potato peeled and diced
1 medium zucchini, diced
1/2 cup corn, thawed
1 medium onion diced
2 tsp. olive oil
1 tsp lower sodium soy sauce
1 cup low sodium fat free refried black beans
2 cups Low Sodium vegetable broth
3 Tbsp, tomato paste
11/2 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp. Mexican oregano
2 garlic cloves
1/2 cup tomato puree
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. chili powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- place sweet potatoes, zucchinin, corn, and onion on a foil-lined sheet pan. Drizzle with oil and soy sauce and roast until tender- @20 minutes
- Combine sauce ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a simmer. Whisk lightlyand continue to cook until thickened. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place roasted veggies in a bowl and combine with black beans.
- Spread 1/2 cup of sauce in the bottom of a 9 X 13 pan
- Warm tortillas in microwave to make pliable. Place a spoonful of filling on each tortill and roll up. Place seam side down in dish. Repeat until filling is gone. Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas and bake 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and garnish with queso fresco, avocado, and cilantro.
Other Info (pictures, nutrition, etc)
Makes 6 servings, 2 enchildas each.
Calories: 270/ Total Fat: 7g
Sat. Fat: 2g/ Sodium: 590mg
Total Carb: 47g
Dietary Fiber: 9g/ Protein: 9g