Coconut Chickenand Veggie Noodle Bowl by LorettaMach
1 can lite coconut milk, divided
1 clove garlic, minced
1 TBSP. curry powder
1 lb. Chicken Breasts thinly sliced or 1 Pkg. of Tofu
FOR THE NOODLES
1 Tbsp. Canola Oil
1 Broccoli Crown cut into florets
1 Pkg. (16 oz) Rice Noodles Cooked according to pkg.
1/2 cup cilantro chopped
1 Cup shredded cabbage
1 cup shredded carrots
1 cucumber sliced
1 tsp. of lower sodium soy sauce per bowl
1 tsp per bowl, siracha sauce
I lime cut in wedges
- Combine half of coconut milk, garlic, and curry powder in a zip top bag. Add chicken (tofu), seal bag, and turn to coat. Marinate in refrig. for 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet on Medium-High.
- Remove chicken from marinade and gently shake off excess. Place in hot pan and brown both sides until cooked through.
- Add broccoli and cook several minutes. Stir in remaining coconut milk and simmer several minutes to reduce . Remove from heat.
- Add rice noodles, toss, and divide into 4 bowls. Top with cilantro, cabbage, carrots, and cucumber. Lightly drizzle with so y sauce and Sriciracha sauce.
Other Info (pictures, nutrition, etc)
Cook Time: 10 min.
Prep Time: 90 minutes
4 servings 481 grams each
Total Carbs: 42 grams