For the Roasted Vegetables
½ pound Brussels sprouts trimmed and halved
1 large sweet potato about 1/2 pound, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
½ pound baby potatoes scrubbed and halved
2 cups 1-inch cubes butternut squash
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme leaves
Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
For the Sriracha Honey Glaze
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon butter
2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Place all of the vegetables on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle over the olive oil, sprinkle over the thyme and use your hands to toss so that the vegetables get evenly coated (you can use a spoon, but hands are faster and more effective). Spread the vegetables out on the baking sheet so they are in a single layer. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for about 40 minutes, until the vegetables are lightly browned in spots and tender.
- Remove the pan from the oven. Place the honey, butter, and Sriracha sauce in a small container and microwave for about 20 seconds until hot (you can also do this in a small sauce pan). Stir in the lemon juice. Pour the glaze over the vegetables and use a spoon to toss until they are well coated. Transfer to a serving bowl of platter and serve hot.
Other Info (pictures, nutrition, etc)
- Add other root vegetables like carrots, beets, etc.
- Keep each vegetable type seperate while roasting in case some need to be removed earlier than others.