Prep Time: 10 min
Cook time: 30 min
4 servings if seared with rice/quinoa
2 cups (~1 small) red potato
3/4ths pound green beans
1 large head of broccoli (~ 1 and 1/2 cups)
1 and 1/2 cups chopped bell peppers 2 large or 6-7 mini sweet bell peppers
9 ounces smoked sausage I use turkey or chicken, not ground sausage
6 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes optional
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon dried parsley
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
Serve with: fresh parsley, quinoa/rice, lots of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a large sheet pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Prep the veggies: chop the red potatoes (pretty small pieces here so they will be tender in time), trim the green beans and halve (see video above recipe), chop
- the broccoli, chop the peppers into thick squares, and coin the sausage in thick slices.
- Place all the veggies and sausage on a sheet pan. Pour the olive oil and all the spices on top. Toss to evenly coat all the veggies and meat.
- Bake 15 minutes, remove from the oven and flip/stir all the veggies around. Return to the oven and bake for another 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender and sausage is browned.
- If desired, sprinkle freshly grated Parmesan cheese over the veggies and sausage as soon as they come out of the oven.
- Enjoy with rice or quinoa and fresh parsley if desired.
Other Info (pictures, nutrition, etc)